Game day isn’t complete without wings!
Try out this twist on traditional fried chicken wings. Baking them in the oven creates the same crispy outside, while the deliciously spicy sauce has a unique flavor all of it’s own.
They’re perfect for an appetizer or part of your main meal. Plus you can always make them ahead and reheat before serving!
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup melted butter(Earth’s Balance if dairy free)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a medium size bowl, mix the hot sauce, melted butter, honey and chili powder
- Arrange chicken wings on a greased baking sheet and toss with 1/2 of the hot sauce mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes, then flip them and pour on the remaining sauce. Toss well.
- Bake about 20 minutes longer until crispy and they reach an internal temp of 165°
- Serve warm, or keep chilled and reheat before serving.