This flavorful Chicken & Veggie Sheet Pan dinner comes together quickly for an easy weeknight meal the whole family will enjoy!
I love these kind of meals because you can pretty much add anything you want to the pan and it turns out good. Extra Bonus: less dishes to clean is what I’m talkin’ about 🙂
Sheet pan dinners are perfect to prep ahead of time- chop everything in the morning, or on the weekend, and toss in the oven when you get home. Enjoy!
Chicken + Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced in thin strips
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes (about 4 medium potatoes), chopped
- Chopped veggies of your choice
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Mix oil, paprika, rosemary, sea salt, pepper and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Add chicken and potatoes, toss well to coat
- Arrange only the potatoes in single layer on the baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes.
- Add veggies to the bowl with chicken and seasoning and toss.
- Push potatoes to one side of pan. Place chicken and veggies on the pan. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until chicken is cooked through, turning potatoes and veggies occasionally.