This flavorful Chicken & Veggie Sheet Pan dinner comes together quickly for an easy weeknight meal the whole family will enjoy!
I love one pan meals because you can pretty much add anything you want to the pan and it turns out good. Extra Bonus: less dishes to clean 🙌
Sheet pan dinners are perfect to prep ahead of time- chop everything in the morning, or on the weekend, and toss in the oven when you get home.
Chicken + Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced in thin strips
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes (about 4 medium potatoes), chopped
- Chopped veggies of your choice- we used brussel sprouts(halved) & broccoli florets.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Mix oil, paprika, rosemary, sea salt, pepper and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl add half of the sauce to the potatoes and toss well to coat
- Arrange only the potatoes in single layer on the baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes.
- Add chicken & veggies to the large bowl with remaining seasoning and toss.
- Push potatoes to one side of pan. Place chicken and veggies on the pan. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until chicken is cooked through, turning potatoes and veggies occasionally.