This might be the easiest salsa you’ll ever make!
On your table in 5 minutes and tastes better(and fresher!) than from a jar or a restaurant. My mom has been making this salsa for as long as I can remember, and she was nice enough to allow me to share the recipe with all of you!
It’s perfect as an appetizer served with chips or delicious over tacos. Make a big batch and can it in mason jars, or stick it in a freezer safe container and you’ll have a fresh taste of summer during the winter 🙂
Mexican Blender Salsa
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, sliced, or 1 lb canned tomatoes(If using canned, drain some of the juice out)
- 1 medium size can black olives, drained
- 1 can chopped chili pepper, no drain!
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor- pulse until ingredients are finely chopped.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Drain excess liquid as needed.