No gluten? No dairy? No problem! You can still enjoy your favorite flavors with this fun twist on a classic pizza.
These pizza muffins are sure to please the pickiest eaters! Swap out the toppings and they can easily be customized to your tastes. Serve them as a main dish, appetizer or alongside soup as an alternative to rolls.
Discover a new way to enjoy your favorite slice!
Pesto Pizza Muffins
- Make dough according to instructions but DO NOT PRE-BAKE!
- Press dough flat into a rectangle shape on a floured cookie sheet or pizza pan. If it’s sticky add some flour to your hands.
- Top with pesto, leaving an inch border all around.
- Add your toppings.
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Add some more flour to your hands and start slowly rolling up the dough, lengthwise.
- Roll halfway, then using a pizza cutter, slice dough in half and then slice the rolled portion into sections(see pics below).
- Grease a muffin tin and place each piece inside the holes.
- Brush with oil and season with with a little garlic salt & oregano.
- Bake about 20 mins until crust is golden.
- Serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping.