Forget the graham crackers–we put a spin on a campfire classic with this simple S’mores Cookie Bake! No bonfire needed!!
Sweet Loren’s Place & Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough(Vegan/GF/Non-GMO!) is used for the crunchy crust, then is topped with toasted marshmallows and finished off with a warm chocolate drizzle.
With only three ingredients, this dessert couldn’t be any easier to make. AND it’s so delicious that you’ll definitely want s’more 😉
Sweet Loren's S'mores Cookie Bake
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Place & Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips(Use Enjoy Life Foods for allergen free)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Line the bottom of a 9″ pie pan with parchment paper.
- Leave cookie dough at room temperature for at least 5 minutes to soften.
- Place cookie dough rounds in the bottom of the pan and press down to flatten.
- Bake at 325° for about 20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Oven temperatures vary so be sure to check cookies as baking time may differ.
- Remove from oven and turn broiler on low.
- Top cookie crust with marshmallows and broil for 1 minute. Watch closely so they don’t burn! Remove from oven.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe dish for 30 second intervals until melted. Stirring in between. Drizzle on top of marshmallows.
- Let cool completely before cutting.
Tip: To serve warm, bake the cookie crust ahead of time. Right before serving, broil the marshmallows & drizzle the chocolate.