These better-than-restaurant style nachos are gluten-free, dairy-free and grain-free using Siete Foods tortilla chips & cashew queso!
The thing about cheese….you probably love it, but your body says no way. No worries because now you can still join in the party with this cashew queso! Unlike conventional cheese dips filled with dairy and heavily processed ingredients & chemicals, Siete Foods queso is made with cashews and real food ingredients such as tomatoes, carrots, and peppers. It comes in two varieties: Spicy Blanco & Mild Nacho. Both varieties have no added sugar or starches and are gluten free, vegan, and paleo friendly.
Layer the tortilla chips on a sheet pan and load with all your favorite toppings. You’ll have the ultimate snack for a crowd, or your next game day party in only minutes! This is also one of my favorites for a fun, easy dinner that the whole family will love!
Sheet Pan Nachos
- 1-2 bags Tortilla Chips(we used Siete Foods Grain Free Sea Salt Chips)
- Siete Foods Cashew Queso- use as much as you want!
- Fresh bell peppers, tomatoes & onion diced
- Optional : 1 lb cooked & drained ground beef, ground turkey or shredded cooked chicken, seasoned with homemade taco seasoning
Extras for Serving:
- Banana peppers or a jalapeno, seeded & sliced thin for some added spice!
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Guacamole or diced avocado
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Spread tortilla chips across a sheet pan with sides.
- Layer with toppings of your choice.
- Warm up the cashew queso according to package directions & drizzle on top.
- Bake about 6-8 minutes until heated through.
- Garnish with additional toppings & serve immediately.