It's Fall y'all! Are you team apple or team pumpkin?
I can never decide so I combined the two and made these delicious Pumpkin Apple Muffins! The smell of these alone will make you want to make them over and over <3
Muffins are always my go-to when September rolls around and school is back in session. They're easy to make and perfect to have on hand for a healthy snack or quick breakfast. They also freeze well, but in my house, nothing ever lasts long enough to freeze 😉
They're nutrient packed with apples and pumpkin along with protein rich almond flour and eggs. A healthy choice you can feel good about for the entire family!
- 1 ¾ cup Almond Flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 tablespoon Melted Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Apples(about 2 cups), peeled and diced
- ¼ cup (4 tbsp)coconut sugar or sweetener of choice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg[/recipe-ingredients] [recipe-directions]
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line muffin tin with liners or grease with coconut oil
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt.
- In another bowl, mix eggs, sugar, coconut oil and pumpkin puree.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until combined. Stir in diced apples.
- Divide batter evenly between the muffin cups.
- Bake 20-25 mins or until golden. Let cool and enjoy!