Did you know there are gluten-free ramen noodles?
Oh YES there are! Lotus Foods makes an entire line of organic, gluten free & vegan noodles, ramen, rice bowls and soups!
If you haven’t tried them yet, believe me, you’ll want to get your hands on some! We found this brand last year and they quickly became one of our pantry staples!
This stir fry recipe combines quick cooking shrimp with ramen noodles which means you’ll have a healthy meal on the table in minutes! Add some fresh rainbow slaw & a flavorful homemade Asian sauce, and it will feel like you just ordered takeout!
Shrimp & Ramen Stir Fry
- 1 package Lotus Foods Gluten Free Rice Ramen Noodles
- 1 lb raw shrimp, rinsed, peeled and deveined
- 1 prepackaged fresh rainbow or broccoli slaw
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup GF soy sauce or tamari (use coconut aminos for soy-free)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger (or 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger root)
- Cook ramen noodles according to package directions and set aside.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a wok or a deep stove-top skillet.
- Add shrimp & minced garlic and stir fry 3-4 minutes until shrimp turns pink.
- Lower heat and add the soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger to the shrimp. Let simmer 2-3 minutes stirring often.
- Add the package of rainbow slaw, stirring to combine until slightly wilted.
- Add noodles last and mix well until everything is coated with sauce.