Chili Lime Chicken Fajita IngredientsHere's what you"ll need to have this meal on the table in less than 30 minutes!
- Trader Joe's Chili Lime Seasoning
- Chicken Breasts
- Fresh Cilantro
- Salt & Pepper
Time Saving Cooking Tip: Chop Your Fajita Ingredients ahead of Time!Prep the ingredients in advance to make this easy meal even quicker! To save time, cut the chicken and veggies ahead, then store in ziploc bags, or any other airtight container, in the fridge until ready to bake. There's no marinating time needed, so you can have this dinner on the table in no time! This dish is so versatile and customizable for any dietary needs or preferences. Switch up the chicken for steak or shrimp, or go meatless by filling up the whole sheet pan with your favorite veggies. The flavor is in the seasoning, and it is literally so yummy on any of these options! Serve these Chili Lime Fajitas with warm gluten-free tortillas, rice/cauliflower rice, or on top of shredded lettuce. Whether you need a quick weeknight meal, or are cooking for a crowd, be sure to save this recipe for your next homemade fiesta! Let's Eat!
Trader Joe's Chili Lime Fajitas
These Trader Joe's Chili Lime Fajitas are fast, fresh and full of flavor! With only a few ingredients, they're super easy to throw together for a healthy weeknight meal. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo/whole30 friendly!
Servings: 4 -6
- 2 Chicken Breasts cut in thin strips
- 2 Green Peppers thinly sliced
- 1 Red Pepper thinly sliced & halved
- 1 Medium Onion sliced in half moons
- ¼ cup Oil
- 2 tablespoon Trader Joe's Chili Lime Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Limes & Cilantro to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cover a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper for easier cleanup.
- On a baking sheet, toss chicken, peppers and onions in oil & sprinkle with seasoning. Spread everything into an even layer & mix well.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven, toss ingredients well and give your sheet pan a good squeeze of lime juice all over!
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and lime slices. Serve with rice/cauliflower rice, gluten free wraps or lettuce wraps.