These Chili Lime Fajitas are fast, fresh and full of flavor! With only a few ingredients they’re super easy to throw together for a quick weeknight meal.
This dish can be so versatile- switch up the chicken for steak or shrimp, or fill up the whole sheetpan with your favorite veggies.
Be sure to save this recipe for your next homemade fiesta!
Trader Joe's Chili Lime Fajitas
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in thin strips
- 2 green peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced & halved
- 1 medium onion, sliced in half moons
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tbsp Trader Joe’s Chili Lime Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Limes & Cilantro to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°
- On a baking sheet, toss peppers and onions in oil & sprinkle with seasoning. Spread everything into an even layer & mix well.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30mins stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven, toss ingredients well and give your sheet-pan a good squeeze of lime juice all over!
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and lime slices.
Make Ahead: Marinate veggies and chicken a few hours ahead or overnight.
Serve with rice/cauli rice, gluten free wraps or over lettuce.