Get ready for a quick, family-friendly, no thinking needed, one pan dinner!
Have you heard all the rage about Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi? If not, be prepared to hop on the bandwagon! It’s found in the freezer section of Trader Joe’s, and at under $3 a package, it’s become one of my favorite obsessions!
Combining everything on one pan always makes for an easy weeknight meal. It’s incredibly delicious fresh out of the oven, but also really great as leftovers the next day!
Trader Joe's Cauliflower Gnocchi Sheet Pan Dinner
- 2 bags Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi(frozen)
- 1 package chicken sausage(4 links), sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Veggies of choice: broccoli florets, cauliflower, brussels sprouts(halved), onions
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Pesto(or any herb sauce of your choice) for dipping, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°, prepare pan with parchment paper to prevent sticking & for easier cleanup.
- In a small bowl, stir together the oil, garlic powder, salt & pepper
- Spread frozen gnocchi, chicken sausage and veggies evenly across baking sheet.
- Pour the oil mixture over everything and toss until well combined.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Serve with pesto for dipping.
If the gnocchi pieces are stuck together, let thaw for a few minutes and then gently break apart before baking.