Everyone deserves a piece of the pie! 🍕Especially this Grain- Free, Dairy-Free Everything But The Bagel Tomato Pie!
Simple Mills pizza crust meets Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel Seasoning and it’s a match made in heaven. Add in some Kite Hill cream cheese spread & fresh tomatoes and you’ll be drooling!
Perfect as an appetizer or paired with a salad for a main meal.
Everything But The Bagel Tomato Pie
- 1 package Simple Mills Pizza Crust
- 2 Tbsp Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- 8oz Kite Hill Cream Cheese Spread(I used Chive flavor)
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- Dried oregano, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix pizza crust according to package directions, bake for 5 mins.
- While the crust is baking, mix together 1 tbsp seasoning with the cream cheese in a small bowl.
- Spread the cheese mixture evenly over the pre-baked crust leaving a 1 inch border.
- Top cheese with thin slices of tomato.
- Brush edges of crust with oil and sprinkle with the rest of the seasoning. Top tomatoes with some oregano if desired.
- Raise heat to 400° and bake about 15-20 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown.