Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Seasoning meets pizza and it’s a match made in heaven! This Everything But The Bagel Tomato Pie is an incredibly delicious gluten-free & dairy-free remake of a classic tomato pie.
Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Seasoning is the most popular seasoning blend popping up all over social media. It’s no wonder why, we all love the flavor of everything bagels and for just a few dollars, it’s worth stocking up on a few bottles while you’re there! It’s the perfect combination of sesame, garlic, onion, poppyseeds & salt, and it’s so addictively delicious on so many different food combinations. Top it on eggs, avocado toast, meat, potatoes, and now pizza!
Grab your favorite gluten-free pizza dough and let’s get cooking! We love this easy homemade pizza dough recipe, or if you want to keep it grain-free (and a little bit simpler!), Simple Mills makes a wonderful pizza crust mix and they use only the best ingredients in their products too!
The everything seasoning is mixed into dairy-free cream cheese and also added to the baked crust. Layer with fresh tomatoes and you’ll be drooling!
This Everything But The Bagel Tomato Pie is a fun way to switch up your normal pizza night routine, or it would be a great appetizer to serve if you’re feeding a crowd. Actually, I would have to say this recipe would be acceptable to eat for breakfast or lunch too!
Everyone deserves a piece of this pie, and I bet you’ll be going back for seconds! Let’s eat!
Everything But The Bagel Tomato Pie
- 1 Pizza Crust Unbaked. Pictured is Simple Mills Grain-Free Pizza Crust
- 2 Tbsp Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- 8 oz Kite Hill Cream Cheese Spread I used Chive flavor
- 2 Tomatoes medium, seeds removed
- 1-2 tbsp Oil or melted butter
- Oregano dried
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix pizza crust according to directions, bake for 5 mins.
- While the crust is baking, mix together 1 tbsp seasoning with the cream cheese in a small bowl.
- Spread the cheese mixture evenly over the pre-baked crust leaving a 1 inch border.
- Top cream cheese spread with thin slices of tomato.
- Brush edges of crust with oil and sprinkle with the rest of the seasoning. Sprinkle tomatoes with dried oregano.
- Raise heat to 400° and bake about 15-20 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown.
If you go to Trader Joe’s as much as we do, be sure to check out these other popular recipes using our Trader Joe’s finds!