This Fall Harvest Sheet Pan is a healthy one-pan meal filled with Fall flavor and loaded with seasonal vegetables. It’s a super simple dinner made with already cooked chicken apple sausage, and is perfect for meal prep and lunches all week long!
As always in any sheet pan meal, you can adjust any ingredients to your taste or what you have on hand. Swap out the brussels for broccoli or the butternut squash for sweet potatoes. This meal is all about the flavor from the warming spices and harvest veggies.
Fall Harvest Sheet Pan Dinner
- 4 chicken & apple sausage links, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled & chopped into small bite-sized pieces(If you have a larger squash, I used half for this meal and then made soup with the other half!)
- 2-3 cups brussel sprouts, halved(quartered if large)
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 garlic powder
- ground pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400° and line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Spread the vegetables and sausages in an even layer on the pan. Toss well with the oil and seasonings.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes until veggies are fork tender. Be sure to stir halfway through.