Forget the graham crackers, we put a spin on a campfire classic with this super simple gluten-free Sweet Loren's S'mores Cookie Cake! Only 3 ingredients and no bonfire needed!!
Gluten-Free Cookie Dough
If you haven't tried Sweet Loren's Place & Bake Cookie Dough yet, you're in for a treat! Remember those Nestle Tollhouse break and bake cookies? Yup, just like those, only gluten-free, and made with better-for-you ingredients! The cookies are pre-formed so they go straight from the fridge to the baking sheet. They deliver homemade taste without the mess or cleanup.
Sweet Loren's is not only certified gluten-free, but also dairy-free, vegan, nut-free and non-gmo. Yes, that means it's edible right out of the package too!
Now wait until, you see how easy this sweet treat is to make! Whether you're craving s'mores or just want an ooey gooey yummy dessert, this easy Sweet Loren's S'mores Cookie Bake will have you coming back for s'more 🙂
Ingredients Needed to Make This S'mores Cookie Cake Recipe
- Sweet Loren's Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough. One package fits perfectly in a pie dish.
- Mini Marshmallows
- Chocolate Chips
Let the cookie dough soften to room temperature then start by pressing the cookie dough into your pie pan and let it bake into a crunchy crust. It will be tempting to taste test after it's done baking, but hold off because I promise it will keep getting better!
After the crust is finished baking, you'll top it with mini marshmallows and broil only a few minutes until it's perfectly toasted. Finish the cookie cake off with a warm chocolately drzzle.
The crunchy cookie crust with the gooey marshmallow and melted chocolate is a combo that will have you drooling.
With only three ingredients, this dessert couldn't be any easier to make. It's everything you love about S'mores, only better! Whatever the season, rain or shine, you can have the taste of s'mores anytime and anywhere!
If you make this recipe be sure to tag me on instagram @thrivingglutenfree so I can see how it turned out!
Sweet Loren's S'mores Cookie Cake
- 1 package Sweet Loren's Place & Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 2 tablespoon Chocolate Chips Use Enjoy Life Foods for allergen free
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- Line the bottom of a 9" pie pan with parchment paper.
- Leave cookie dough at room temperature for at least 5 minutes to soften.
- Place cookie dough rounds in the bottom of the pan and press down to flatten.
- Bake at 325° for about 20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Oven temperatures vary so be sure to check cookies as baking time may differ.
- Remove from oven and turn broiler on low.
- Top cookie crust with marshmallows and broil for 1 minute. Watch closely so they don't burn! Remove from oven.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe dish for 30 second intervals until melted. Stirring in between. Drizzle on top of marshmallows.
- Let cool completely before cutting.