This Lime infused marinade is perfect for your next Taco Tuesday!
Lime is an every day oil that supports healthy immune function & positively affects mood with stimulating and refreshing properties. It is used as an aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser while promoting emotional balance and well-being.
Feel free to experiment with a drop of Cilantro and Cumin oil in the marinade as well for a unique flavor.
Lime Chicken Tacos
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Tamari Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 drops Lime oil
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Pico de gallo, optional
- 2 avocados, sliced
- fresh cilantro
- 10–12 small soft Gluten Free tortillas
- Combine marinade ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Pour marinade into a large airtight bag, add chicken and marinate in the fridge for at least three hours and as long as overnight.
- Remove chicken thighs from marinade and grill over medium-high heat each side for three to four minutes. Check to make sure chicken is cooked through, then remove from heat and cut into strips.
- Serve with pico de gallo, avocados, and fresh cilantro in your favorite soft gluten free shell.