These Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs are an incredibly yummy twist on classic deviled eggs. They have a creamy filling with bits of bacon and flavors of your favorite ranch dressing from dried herbs. They’re full of flavor and both gluten-free and dairy-Free!
Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs
When entertaining, deviled eggs are always one of my go-to appetizer recipes. They’re so easy, inexpensive and a crowd pleaser every time!
Instead of making the same old recipe this year, I put a flavorful twist on the classic. Loaded with crumbled bacon and a homemade ranch seasoning takes these deviled eggs to the next level.
How To Make These Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs
Here’s what you’ll need to make this recipe:
- Hard Boiled Eggs. Choose your favorite method of hard boiling. I always use my instant pot and use the 5-5-5 method. Cook for 5 minutes, natural release 5 minutes, then an ice bath for 5 minutes. Easy to peel hard boiled eggs every time!
- Bacon. Cooked and crumbled.
- Dijon Mustard
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Seasonings: Dried chives, garlic powder, onion powder, dill, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Optional: sprinkle the eggs with some paprika to garnish or cayenne powder if you like some spice.
Follow These Steps to Make These Delicious Deviled Eggs
- Hard boil your eggs- whichever way you prefer.
- Peel the eggs. An ice bath makes peeling much easier!
- Slice the eggs lengthwise, then scoop the yolks out into a separate bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork.
- Mix in the mayo, mustard, vinegar and seasonings. Then stir in the crumbled bacon.
- Pipe yolk filling into the eggs and garnish with extra bacon and chives. Enjoy!
Storage and Serving Suggestions
These deviled eggs are easy to prep ahead!
- Mix up the filling ahead of time, store covered in the fridge, but don’t fill the eggs until the day of serving.
- Hard boil the eggs up to 3 days ahead and keep them in the fridge.
Serve these deviled eggs as a fun finger food on Easter, or serve as an appetizer at any party or gathering! Looking for a healthy, low carb afternoon snack? This is it!
Have you made these Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs? Tag me on instagram @thrivingglutenfree so I can see how it turned out!
Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs
- 6 Eggs hard boiled & peeled
- 4 slices Bacon cooked and crumbled
- 4 tbsp Mayo
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dried Chives
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Dill dried
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Sprinkle with paprika or cayenne powder(if you like some heat).
- Top with extra bacon and chives.
- Fry bacon slices in a skillet over medium heat until browned and crispy. Set aside on a paper towel to absorb any grease. When cool, crumble into pieces.
- Peel your hard boiled eggs and slice each lengthwise. Carefully take out the yolks and place in a bowl.
- Add mayo, dijon mustard, vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder, chives, dill, bacon pieces(save a tablespoon or 2 for sprinkling on top), salt and pepper to the yolks.
- Mash with a fork until creamy, then fill the egg whites evenly with the yolk mixture. You can scoop it in with a spoon or get fancy with a piping bag. Either works!
- Garnish with extra bacon bits and chives. You can also sprinkle with a little cayenne pepper if you like some heat! Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.