This Gluten-Free Raspberry Crumble Dessert Pizza brings together the delicious summer flavor of a classic raspberry crumble and combines it with the fun of pizza! Loaded with cinnamon sugar, fresh raspberry jam, a yummy crumble topping then finished off with an icing drizzle. It all comes together easily loaded on top of Schar Gluten-Free pizza crust.
Raspberry Crumble Dessert Pizza
Dessert pizza is a delicious and creative twist on a traditional pizza. It's a simple way to use summer’s fresh and juicy berries in a uniquely sweet way!
Spread some cinnamon sugar and homemade berry jam to the pizza crust to sweeten it up a bit! Then, top with a yummy crumble and glaze to add the perfect amount of sweetness to balance out the tartness of the berries.
Although I have an amazing homemade gluten-free pizza crust recipe here on my website, I love using Schar Gluten-Free pre-made pizza crust when I want something super quick and easy!
Here's what you'll need to make this delicious dessert pizza:
- Schar Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- Fresh Raspberries. You can swap the raspberries for another fruit, such as blueberries or strawberries.
- Butter. Feel free to swap this for a dairy-free butter.
- Sugar. Both granulated and brown sugar are used in this recipe.
- Gluten-Free Flour Blend
- Confectioners Sugar
- Milk. You only need 1 tbsp, so can also easily swap this for almond milk or your favorite plant-based milk alternative.
How to Make This Easy Gluten-Free Dessert Pizza
- Spread the cinnamon sugar mixture evenly across the pizza crust to sweeten it up!
- Simmer all the ingredients for the berry jam in a small stove top pan. Continue simmering until the mixture turns into a jam consistency, then strain in a sieve to remove seeds if desired. Spread the jam onto the pizza crust as you would pizza sauce. Alternatively, you can take a shortcut by using a store-bought berry jam.
- Combine the crumble ingredients in a separate bowl. Using the back of a fork, press mixture together until it resembles a crumble consistency. You can also use your hands to help mix together and crumble.
- Bake your pizza on a baking sheet, and bake at 400° for about 8 minutes, or until the crust and crumble are golden.
- Drizzle the frosting across the pizza in each direction after it has cooled for about 10 minutes. Slice and serve!
Gluten-Free Raspberry Crumble Dessert Pizza
- 1 Schar Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- 3 tablespoon Butter melted
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 cups Raspberries
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 teaspoon Cornstarch
- ½ Lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoon Water
- ½ cup Gluten-Free Flour Blend
- 2 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 4 tablespoon Butter Very Softened, but not melted.
- 1 cup Confectioners Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- Mix the melted butter, sugar and cinnamon together to sweeten up the crust. Brush the mixture evenly across the crust to the edges.
- Then, simmer all the ingredients for the berry jam in a small stove top pan. Continue simmering until the mixture turns into a jam consistency, strain in a sieve to remove seeds if desired. Spread the jam onto the pizza crust as you would pizza sauce.
- Next, combine the crumble ingredients in a separate bowl. Using the back of a fork, press mixture together until it resembles a crumble consistency. You can also use your hands to help mix together and crumble.
- Place pizza on a baking tray, and bake at 400° for about 8 minutes, or until the crust and crumble are golden.
- Let the pizza cool for about 10 minutes, then combine the frosting ingredients. Drizzle across the pizza in each direction. Slice and serve!