Egg muffins are one of our favorite grab-and-go breakfasts for busy mornings! Prep on the weekend and heat & go during the week.
They’re protein packed and loaded with lots of nutritious veggies. The best part is how versatile they are- You can mix and match the veggies or switch up your protein choice. You’ll never have the same egg muffin twice!
Make-Ahead Egg Muffins
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 tsp salt(I like to use McCormick Seasoned Salt)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- choice of meat optional: crumbled cooked sausage, bacon, diced ham
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan cheese, optional
- coconut oil for greasing the pan
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a muffin pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add veggies and spices- mix well.
- Stir in meat and/or cheese if desired.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake 20-25minutes until browned around the edges or toothpick comes out clean.