These banana bread muffins are a healthier version of the ones you remember as a child, but still have the same delicious taste!
Gluten free, dairy free & grain free! They’re filled with tons of protein and perfect for an on-the-go breakfast, snack or lunch box treat.
Almond Flour Banana Bread Muffins
- 3 over ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted (plus some extra for greasing the pan)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup add-ins – Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips or nuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease muffin pan with melted coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients in a stand mixer or blender. Mix until batter forms.
- If you choose to use add-ins, stir them in now
- Pour batter into greased muffin pan, filling almost to the top
- Bake about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown- let cool before removing