Is there anything better than a mint + chocolate combo??
These Chocolate Peppermint Bliss balls are addictively delicious! A raw vegan treat with no grains, dairy or refined sugar, and they only take a few minutes to make.
The addition of peppermint essential oil is uplifting and promotes digestive health.
Chocolate Peppermint Bliss Balls
- 2 cups pitted medjool dates
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 tbsp melted organic virgin coconut oil
- 4 drops doTerra peppermint essential oil
- Process dates and almonds in a food processor, about 2 minutes until lightly formed
- Add coconut oil, cacao powder and peppermint oil. Process about 3-4 minutes until a dough like ball forms
- Remove and roll into bite size balls
- Cover and store in the fridge