I’m a sucker for a sweet treat- especially anything that has to do with cheesecake!
These Raspberry Cheesecake Cookie Bars are a delicious combination of a crunchy paleo pecan cookie crust, creamy cheesecake filling(that no one will know is dairy free!) and the sweet flavor of raspberries.
So simple to make in the food processor & blender, these squares will brighten up your day whether you make them for a special occasion or an everyday treat!
Paleo Raspberry Cheesecake Cookie Bars
- 1 box Simple Mills Crunchy Toasted Pecan Cookies
- 4 tbsp softened coconut oil or vegan butter
- 8oz Kite Hill Foods plain cream cheese spread
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- Fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 325° & grease an 8×8 baking pan.
- Place cookies in a food processor and pulse until you have crumbs.
- Mix in the coconut oil or butter until crumbs are evenly moistened.
- Using your hands press flat into an even layer in your prepared pan.
- For the filling, place cream cheese, raspberries, sugar and egg in a blender and blend until smooth. Scrape down edges as needed.
- Pour on top of the crust and smooth with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 30 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. If edges start to brown towards the end, cover with foil.
- Let cool completely(remove foil if used) and transfer to the fridge for at least 1-2 hours before cutting.
- Serve with fresh raspberries.