This Sweet and Salty Frozen Yogurt Bark is so simple to make, and is a delicious, healthy treat for the whole family. Swirled with peanut butter then topped with crunchy gluten-free pretzels and chocolate chips. This yogurt bark is a refreshing snack on a hot day or any time of year!
What ingredients do I need to make this sweet & salty frozen yogurt bark?
- Vanilla Yogurt. Full fat yogurt will give you the best creamy texture. You can also sub dairy-free yogurt if needed.
- Peanut Butter
- Your favorite Gluten-Free Pretzels
- Chocolate Chips (can also be subbed for dairy-free dark chocolate chips)
How to Make Yogurt Bark
- Spread the yogurt evenly over a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Warm peanut butter until melty, then swirl through the yogurt.
- Add crushed gluten-free pretzels and sprinkle on chocolate chips.
- Freeze until firm then break into pieces.
What else can you add to this yogurt bark? It's so yummy just as it is, but chopped nuts, seeds, fresh fruit or granola would be great variations.
Ready to make this sweet and salty frozen yogurt bark? The full recipe is below, let's eat!
If you've tried this recipe, be sure to tag @thrivingglutenfree so I can see how it turned out!
Sweet and Salty Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 2 cups Vanilla Yogurt
- Peanut Butter
- Gluten-Free Pretzels broken into pieces
- Chocolate Chips
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the yogurt evenly across the prepared baking sheet.
- Warm the peanut butter in the microwave for about 15 seconds or until melty. Using a knife, swirl into the yogurt.
- Top with broken gluten free pretzels and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Place in the freezer until the yogurt is firm, about 3 hours.
- Break into pieces, and enjoy cold!