This harvest turkey salad is an easy and delicious meal filled with lots of Fall flavors! Made with shredded turkey, sweet dried cranberries, crisp apples and crunchy celery, then mixed in a creamy & tangy dairy-free dressing.
It’s up to you how to serve this turkey salad! Go for a classic sandwich on gluten free bread or rolls, wrap in a tortilla or lighten it up and top it on some lettuce for a low carb, grain-free option. Either way you choose, you’re going to love this combination of flavors.
Harvest Turkey Salad
- 2-1/2 to 3 cups cooked and shredded turkey breast
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 small apple diced
- 1 celery rib diced
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup mayo(depending on your taste)
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- ground pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix together the mayo, vinegar, and spices.
- Add in the chicken, apples, cranberries and celery.
- Stir everything together until it’s coated in dressing.
- Adjust seasoning to your taste and then serve immediately or store covered in the fridge.