This Fall Power Bowl with Quinoa & Delicata Squash is a nutritious meal loaded with seasonal ingredients and packed with the flavor of Fall. It’s plant-based and gluten-free, and will keep you feeling both full and energized during your busy day!
I love eating all types of squash in the Fall- spaghetti, butternut, acorn & delicata is especially one of my favorites! When roasted, it gets creamy and sweet, and how cute does it looked when sliced?!!
This colorful and healthy power bowl is packed with quinoa, delicata squash, dried cranberries, nuts & seeds then tossed in an easy homemade vinaigrette dressing.
This bowl can be eaten at anytime during the day from lunch to dinner(or a side dish!) and it’s definitely meal prep-friendly!
This Fall power bowl is a combination of all the sweet and savory flavors of the season!
It’s packed with:
Looking to reduce grains in your diet? Swap out the quinoa for cauliflower rice!
In just a few easy steps, you can create this delicious and nutritious power bowl. Start by cooking your quinoa and roasting your squash.
While the quinoa and squash are cooking, whisk together your dressing ingredients. This simple homemade dressing uses only a few pantry staples, it’s sweet & tangy and goes perfectly with the Fall flavors in this bowl!
Assemble your bowl by mixing the quinoa with the fruit, nut & seed mix. We love using Zego Foods premade snack mix to keep this recipe super easy, but you can also buy the ingredients separately(dried cranberries & seeds) if you want to do it that way.
Add slices of delicata squash and drizzle with your dressing. That’s it!
*This post contains amazon affiliate links. This means that if you use my links to make a purchase, I will recieve a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Thriving Gluten Free.
Fall Power Bowl with Quinoa & Delicata Squash
- 1 cup Quinoa cooked according to package directions
- Zego Foods Cranberry Seed & Fruit Blend add to your liking!
- 2 tbsp Oil we love extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 3 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- Ground Pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. I love cooking quinoa in broth for the best flavor.
- Slice & seed your delicata squash. Place on a baking sheet, toss with a little oil, salt & pepper and roast at 400° for about 25-30minutes, turning halfway through cooking, until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, whisk together your dressing ingredients.
- Assemble your bowl: toss cooked quinoa with the cranberry, nut & seed mix, add roasted delicata squash slices, then drizzle with your dressing. Enjoy!
If you make this Fall Power Bowl, be sure to tag me on instagram @thrivingglutenfree so I can see your creations!
Love this recipe? Check out these other Fall-inspired recipes!
- Fall Harvest Sheet Pan Dinner
- Sausage & Sage Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Harvest Turkey Salad
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds