Looking to add more fish into your diet? Salmon is always a top choice in our house! When my daughter was little (and very picky!), she would only eat it because it was pink! Now it’s a dinnertime favorite that gets requested at least once a week!
Salmon is a nutritious powerhouse that provides many health benefits. It’s loaded with heart healthy & brain supporting omega-3 fatty aids, protein, B vitamins, selenium and so much more. In addition to all the health benefits, salmon is extremely tasty and so versatile to cook in many different ways.
You’ll love this simple yet delicious recipe! Prepped and cooked in only minutes, it has a perfectly crisp outside, but remains tender and juicy on the inside. Serve it with a side dish & veggies, over pasta(like we did in the picture below), or on top of a fresh salad.
Quick & Easy Crispy Salmon
- Salmon Filets
- Seasoned Salt
- Parsley Flakes
- Nutritional Yeast(sub Parmesan cheese if you are not dairy-free)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- Preheat broiler
- Rinse and pat dry salmon. Sprinkle each filet with seasoned salt, paprika & parsley flakes.
- Broil until almost cooked, about 6-8 minutes
- In the mean time, melt the butter and minced garlic together using the microwave or stove top.
- Remove salmon from the oven and brush with garlic butter and sprinkle with nutritional yeast(or cheese).
- Put back under the broiler for another 2-3 minutes until crispy.
Pictured with Jovial Foods Egg Tagliatelle & sauteed brussel sprouts.