This Red, White & Blue Fruit Pizza is the perfect patriotic dessert for your next holiday celebration! Memorial Day, 4th of July or Labor Day- this dessert has you covered!
It’s not only delicious but so simple and super festive! Made with a soft sugar cookie crust then topped with a sweet cream cheese frosting and gorgeous summer berries.
This fruit pizza is sure to be the star of the show at your next summer party!
Red, White & Blue Fruit Pizza
- Homemade Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1-8oz package Philadelphia cream cheese softened, or to make dairy free use 1-8oz Kite Hill Foods Plain Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries & blackberries to decorate
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Mix dough according to directions, but do not chill.
- Line a pizza pan with parchment paper then roll out dough into a circular shape.
- Bake crust for 15-18 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with a mixer until well blended. Spread onto crust.
- Top with berries and refrigerate until ready to serve.